Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Wut?

It was all humorous, and then it ends serious. This was some weird shit...

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

errr... better luck next time?

You basically upgraded the animation, that was good, I liked it, much darker. But then you made it more like a screamer then a salad fingers. Salad fingers is about the psychological creepyness, not shit popping up and startling you. Overall a great movie, and a fitting remake of the original, all but those popups.

Flarglemuffin V.2 Flarglemuffin V.2

First one was better

I didn't really enjoy the squeaky voices >.< And the first one seemed to go better with what was said in the first place. The animation is improved, but the first one was enjoyable for its simplicity. But, either way, your skills are evolving, good work :)

Drakku responds:

Lawl, yeah, I was going more for matching the beat this time than the actual lyrics. I've received word from a lot of people that liked the first one that they wanted to know where the kitty was this time, haha.
Thanks for the comments.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

What, no individual ratings anymore?

The only problem I had was the music. The acoustic version just isnt the same as the regular version.

Doom - Level 2 Doom - Level 2

Use wintex...

Thats how i got all my doom sprites. did you just take yours from screenshots or something? cuz your missing a few pixels and dont even have most of the sounds... wintex can extract those too. Just google "doom wintex" and it should show up. Good luck!

Naruto Filler Hell Naruto Filler Hell

AHH! TEH CRAPPY VOICES!!

I know your making fun of them, but make the voices less annoying? Please???

CB's Star Wars 3.1 CB's Star Wars 3.1

Ha, nice with the pregnancy thing...

When i watched episode three, and padme told anakin she was pregnant, my first thought was "Wasnt he away all that time?" Nice job with all of these so far:D

4 Songs 4 Songs

Nice job, for a &quot;noob&quot;

Nice job, my first flash got blammed, but yours looks like it'll make it. Good job again! My fav was the first one over all, but the messages on the bombs made me laugh.

&amp;quot;Confinement&amp;quot; Teaser II "Confinement" Teaser II

Pretty good

I didnt give it a very good vote because its not animated, its just video in flash format. I have no doubt in my mind that it will pass though, good job anywayz:)

Forgotin2 responds:

hey, you give it an overall of 8, that's even MORE than what i expected,
i believe that this could last 30 minutes as much.

thank you VERY much for your vote my friend.
hope i can bring something better next time.

First ever stickfight First ever stickfight

That was pretty good:)

Add some music, and its a good game to play when you are as bored as i am. Good work!