Policy on Rape Policy on Rape

Song is awesome, message is unclear.

Love the melody, the music, overall pretty good, I'd love to hear more from you, you're a talented guy.
Now the content here, it sounds to me like this is about that Karla Homolka case where she made a deal to testify against her husband and in return they couldn't prosecute her based on any new evidence, so when the tapes showed up, he was locked away and she got off easily with something like a year in prison. It's got nothing to do with a "policy on rape" it's got to do with the flawed legal system where deals are made in back rooms that can prevent criminals from being locked up where they belong. Socially, however, it's much easier for people to believe a woman when she claims rape, but not a man. Legally, it's all the same.
But yeah, other than that, great song, keep it up!

Spanish Waltz Spanish Waltz

Very nice

This song is so relaxing for some reason, it makes me sleepy every time I listen to it.

Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance

This is why we can't have nice things

way to steal a song off the net and use it as your own, then mix in a britney spears clip.

Starcraft Pylon Mix Starcraft Pylon Mix

Could have been better,

Usually these things use the clip in a different tone or speed so it sounds like you have more than one clip. Pretty good, but there is room for improvement.