Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Wut?

It was all humorous, and then it ends serious. This was some weird shit...

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

errr... better luck next time?

You basically upgraded the animation, that was good, I liked it, much darker. But then you made it more like a screamer then a salad fingers. Salad fingers is about the psychological creepyness, not shit popping up and startling you. Overall a great movie, and a fitting remake of the original, all but those popups.

Flarglemuffin V.2 Flarglemuffin V.2

First one was better

I didn't really enjoy the squeaky voices >.< And the first one seemed to go better with what was said in the first place. The animation is improved, but the first one was enjoyable for its simplicity. But, either way, your skills are evolving, good work :)

Drakku responds:

Lawl, yeah, I was going more for matching the beat this time than the actual lyrics. I've received word from a lot of people that liked the first one that they wanted to know where the kitty was this time, haha.
Thanks for the comments.

Crunch Crunch

holy dick that was annoying

I read your "how" section and it still didnt make much sense. And that music, make an option to turn it off?

Cryzabey responds:

Crap.
I forgot the mute button :/
During the final testing phases I had to turn my computers sound off because I couldn't take that damn song anymore. Thanks for the reminder.

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

great game but..

that chat speak just irritated me >.< and when Malon said "boi" I shut it off. I cant stand stuff like that. Great game other than that though.

DOOOMED DOOOMED

Needs a bit of improvement.

I have always loved doom, and your game is very good, better than anything i could do right now:) the only problem i had was that the lost souls would spawn right above the portal and shoot at warp speed in. Other than that, it was a pretty good game:)

Policy on Rape Policy on Rape

Song is awesome, message is unclear.

Love the melody, the music, overall pretty good, I'd love to hear more from you, you're a talented guy.
Now the content here, it sounds to me like this is about that Karla Homolka case where she made a deal to testify against her husband and in return they couldn't prosecute her based on any new evidence, so when the tapes showed up, he was locked away and she got off easily with something like a year in prison. It's got nothing to do with a "policy on rape" it's got to do with the flawed legal system where deals are made in back rooms that can prevent criminals from being locked up where they belong. Socially, however, it's much easier for people to believe a woman when she claims rape, but not a man. Legally, it's all the same.
But yeah, other than that, great song, keep it up!

Spanish Waltz Spanish Waltz

Very nice

This song is so relaxing for some reason, it makes me sleepy every time I listen to it.

Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance

This is why we can't have nice things

way to steal a song off the net and use it as your own, then mix in a britney spears clip.